The 100W (UFO) High Bay LED light incorporates the most recent of innovations in LED lighting technology for you to offer your clients. They produce an amazing LED lighting system of a relatively small size and incredible efficiency that cannot be matched by traditional High Bay lights.
The lamp is designed in a slick and slim shape without the conventional shade. These lighting systems are easy to install for your teams and made to last longer, up to 50,000 hours. They are no doubt a favorite among electrical contractors like you, due to their impressive efficiency compared to traditional High Bay lights.
Where are 100W (UFO) High Bay LED lights used?
They are designed for use in factories, warehouses, sports parks, stadiums, and a lot of other indoor and outdoor applications. They replace older acrylic High Bays using Metal Halide Lamps (HID) for increased efficiency. They are IP 65 certified water resistant which makes them suitable for various outdoor conditions
What are the benefits of using 100W (UFO) High Bay LED lights?
The benefits of this lighting system over older High Bay lights include:
- Longevity – These lights have a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours.
- Ease of installation – Electrical contractors find the install to be quick and simple.
- Efficiency – Cuts back the cost of energy expenditure. LED lights are energy saving lights. These lights are more than 80% efficient than traditional lighting.
- Brightness – A super bright white light at 13000LM.
- Design – Sleek and unassuming.
- Heat Control – Dissipates heat to prevent getting too hot. More than 90% of the energy from traditional lights is wasted in in the form of heat which causes the room temperature to rise. Only 5-10% of the energy from LEDs is emitted in the form of heat resulting in little to no temperature effect.
- Dimmability – From 0 to 10VDC.
- Quality – Various certifications of quality such as DLC and ETL to meet permit requirements.
- Color – On our LED color temperature scale, between 4500K and 6500K is the daylight color temperature. This LED lamp will emit a white light that gives off a crisp and clear look. With a 120-degree product angle, the reach is more than adequate.
When all the above are considered, the benefits of these lights over more traditional options are hard to beat. Aside from the 100W (UFO) High Bay light rated at 100 Watt, we also carry the 150W and 200W options.
Want to know more? CSLED.com is standing by…
The 100W (UFO) High Bay LED, among a host of other electrical LED products, are available at CSLED.com. We keep our stock full and readily available while we provide solutions in the purchase of LED lighting appliances. Brought together by industry-informed electrical contractors to ease the burden of fellow electrical contractors, CSLED.com is known for assisting business owners with the planning of their electrical projects. With affordability as a main factor for the products we choose to carry, we also offer a limited 5-year warranty on the 100W (UFO) High Bay LED and free shipping for every item that ships from our store. Contact us for help with your order today!