Over the past few decades, more and more households and companies are making the switch to LED lighting. The technology in LED lights has continued to improve and become more affordable over the years. Before, you would most commonly see LED lights used for headlights in vehicles. Fast forward to today, LED lights are phasing out traditional incandescent and other bulbs and becoming a staple for warehouse and commercial lighting.
A 240W (UFO) High Bay 5000K lighting fixture is an example of the advancements in LED technology. They are compact, durable, and reliable for lighting up some of the biggest areas in commercial and industrial locations. LED High Bay lights are excellent for managing heat, long-lasting, quick response, with a crisp, bright light. The design of the housing fixture makes them slim and lightweight for easy installation.
All of the features of UFO LED lights are what put them at the forefront of the lighting industry.
Where are 240W (UFO) High Bay LED lights used?
If you have an area that requires an immense amount of lighting for you to operate in, that is where a 240W (UFO) High Bay LED light would excel. With 240W of light, you are getting some of the brightest lights on the market.
Some excellent examples of a 240W High Bay LED light would be in large warehouses and industrial shops, supermarkets, sporting facilities like an arena, large storage units, parking garages, fitness centers, and anywhere else that is a large and open building with high ceilings. Wherever you need the most amount of bright light for a vast amount of space, these LED High Bay lights would be fit.
What do the 240W (UFO) High Bay LED lights replace?
A UFO LED will replace older High Bay light fixtures that are acrylic and use Metal Halide Lamps (HID) or other less efficient bulbs. One 240W LED High Bay light could replace multiple HID lights, reducing the number of fixtures you would need to install in your facility.
What are the benefits of using 240W (UFO) High Bay LED lights?
The list of benefits of using an LED light compared to other types like an HID light are endless:
- Energy Efficient – what makes LED bulbs so popular is how energy efficient they are. When compared to traditional lights they are slowly replacing, LED lights are over 80 percent more efficient.
- Longevity – LED lights are some of the longest lasting bulbs on the market. You can expect your UFO LED light to run up to 50,000 hours before it reaches its peak lifespan. That would mean you could leave the lights on for 10 hours a day and they should last for over 10 years.
- Savings – Over the years, the price of LED lights have decreased drastically. Even if they are still a bit more money upfront compared to others, considering how energy efficient they are and their lifespan, you end up saving money down the road.
You won’t have to replace them as often, meaning you are saving money on purchasing bulbs, and the workforce to replace them.
Their efficiency means they require less power to produce the same amount of light as other bulbs.
You can reduce the number of fixtures you need to install to produce the same amount of light, saving you money this way.
- Reduced Heat Output – Traditional light bulbs spend most of their energy with heat output rather than light output. HID bulbs us roughly 70 percent of their energy for light. Fluorescent bulbs use about 40 percent of their power for light production. Incandescent bulbs use only 10 percent for light. The rest of the energy in these bulbs is wasted in heat loss. LED bulbs produce minimal amounts of heat.
There will be little to no temperature effect in the building with LED light bulbs.
- Color – Our 5000K UFO LED produces a color temperature that closely resembles daylight. You then have an area that is well light with a crisp, clean look.
- Quick Starting – One feature that LED owners notice right away is how fast they are to turn on. Typical lights for large warehouse situations have lights that take a bit to brighten. LED High Bay lights are almost instant.
- Dimmable Capabilities – There is not just an on and off switch with LED High Bay lights. They also have the capability of dimming.
- Easy Installation – LED lights are quick and easy to install. They are simply hook-mounted to a metal structure which takes up less time.
- Minimal to No Noise – Unlike other light options for large commercial and industrial settings, LED High Bay lights produce little to no noise. Your workers won’t have to listen to an irritating hum all day.
Safer to Use – There are no harsh chemicals that make up an LED bulb. You do not have to worry about your workers coming into contact with dangerous elements of a bulb if an LED High Bay light broke.
CSLED.com is here for all your LED needs.
Here at CSLED.com, we know how important it is to install a durable, safe, and reliable light that effectively brightens up the area you’re working in. You don’t want to keep spending money on a light that won’t illuminate the entire area, or breaks down too quickly. That is why we stand behind our LED High Bay lights that will provide you with all of your lighting needs. You’ll be getting a high-quality light with all the features list above, that will last you for a long time and save you money.
Our LED light experts are here to help you with all your industrial lighting requirements. Let us know what you’re looking for, and we will take care of the rest. With 24/7 customer support through email or our toll-free number at 1-888-285-6629, CSLED.com will always be around to help. Let us take care of your lighting needs so that you can get back to what’s most important to you – running your business.